QuantTools is a key component of many systems. A representative sample
of systems built with QuantTools includes:
- A real time dealing system developed
in-house by a major sell side firm.
- A portfolio management system developed
by a joint venture of Swiss banks.
- A derivatives trading system developed
by a prestigious buy side money management firm.
- A computation engine for one of
the worlds largest real time quote vendors.
- A risk management system developed
by a leading insurance company.
- A buy-side multi-currency order and trade management system
developed by a leading software vendor.
- A bond trading and portfolio management web site.
QuantTools is currently ported to Windows
(including a version for Visual Basic), Sun Solaris, Linux,
IBM AIX, SGI Irix, and HP-UX. Porting to other platforms can be done
within a few weeks.